Marble is easily stained. When cleaning, you should use less water, wipe it regularly with a slightly damp cloth with mild detergent, and then dry and polish it with a clean soft cloth to restore its gloss. Or use a liquid scrubbing agent to wipe it carefully. You can use lemon juice or vinegar to clean the stain, but the lemon stays on it for no more than 2 minutes. If necessary, you can repeat the operation, then wash and dry. For minor abrasions, special marble polishing powders and conditioners are available. Old or expensive marble furniture should be handled by professionals.This maintenance method uses a system called stone recrystallization system. This system has two parts. One part refers to the machine tool part and the other refers to some special chemical materials. Chemical materials are also divided into two categories: one is granite. Stone recrystallization system, the other is marble recrystallization system. Its basic principle is to combine some special chemical materials with the heat generated by friction under the action of machinery, and combine with the structure and organization of the stone surface to form a micro-rheological reaction, thereby creating a new harder and brighter blend. Crystal layer. Using these stone recrystallization systems to maintain granite and marble floors, you can make the stone floors bright, fresh and natural. For marble, it can also increase the wear resistance of its surface. Makes its gloss last longer. Generally, it is sufficient to perform such maintenance once every two years on the granite ground. However, due to the difference in texture of the marble floor, such maintenance is usually performed once every 2 months, but the specific time depends on the degree of marble surface wear.
1. Marble is very fragile and is afraid of the impact and knock of hard objects, so you should pay attention to prevent heavy objects such as iron from hitting the stone surface, so as to avoid pits and affect the appearance. Hemp and granite are relatively easy to clean and maintain. As long as you use some cleaning agents for simple surface cleaning in the spare time, they can be kept fresh for a long time.
2. Regularly wipe the countertop with a slightly damp cloth with mild detergent, and then dry and polish with a clean soft cloth. When the surface is stained, it should be cleaned with some lighter corrosive agents such as lemon juice or vinegar. Do not use soap Or soda powder and other materials that are vulnerable to the essence of marble. Also pay attention to the use of lemon juice, its residence time should not exceed 1 minute, if necessary, repeat the operation, then wash and dry. For cosmetics, tea and tobacco stains, apply hydrogen peroxide, leave it for two hours, then wash and dry. For oil stains, wipe with ethanol (alcohol), acetone (wood spirit), or lighter motor oil, then wash and dry. If marble furniture is burnt by cigarette butts, consider asking someone to repair it.
3. For slightly abraded marble furniture, special marble cleaners and care agents can be used. Marble furniture with severe wear is difficult to handle. It can be wiped with steel wool and then polished with an electric polisher to restore its original gloss. Old or expensive marble furniture should be handled by professionals.
4. Lacquered marble furniture must be treated with a paint stripper and carried out in accordance with the product instructions. After removing all paint, wipe with steel wool and polish with electric sander.
Daily maintenance 1-2 times a week with a stone care machine with nano-wool pads (100 pads) (if 300-400 rpm high-speed machine is better) spray a small amount of crystal surface maintenance agent or crystal on the clean or washed Hard powder (crystal hard powder must add water, the amount of water depends on the humidity, the amount of water should be more when the weather is dry.) 1-2 grams per square meter.
Spread evenly with a stone care machine, then grind until light. Use dust to push the dust off the ground. It should be blasted in sections, 1-2 square meters each. One hundred pads should be kept clean. When too much powder is stained, the effect will be affected. If dirt is found, use it on the other side, and replace it with a new one until both sides are stained. Depending on the work area, bring enough pads. Wash and dry the contaminated pads before use.
On smooth dark ground, you can change the pads to steel wool pads, the effect is better, but it should be noted that the ground is not smooth, or the steel wool pads are stained will make the ground black.
Matters needing attention 1. The stone surface should be dry and smooth. After refurbishment, use animal wool pads or nano-wool pads as much as possible to dry the ground temperature to about 50 degrees and then do crystal surface treatment.
2. Use clean steel wool and pads.
3. Take off as soon as you see it. Stop immediately when the stone emits glass light.
4. Use neutral crystal surface agent and neutral refurbishment slurry.
Stone daily maintenance type crystal hard treatment: This is a good maintenance method, as long as the conditions can be achieved, this method should be used as much as possible.
Tools and materials: stone care machine (ground brush machine), red pads, watering can, dust pusher, crystal surface maintenance agent, crystal hard powder.
- - 6 - 13 高空外墙清洗翻新知识 2017-6-13 High-altitude exterior wall cleaning and renovation knowledge