1. Choose sunny weather for waxing○ If the humidity is too high in rainy days, waxing may cause white turbidity.
○ When the room temperature is below 5 degrees, the floor wax will harden.
○ Before waxing, do not wipe the floor with a chemical-containing cloth, as it will cause poor adhesion of the floor wax.
2. Waxing the floor to remove garbage and dirt on the floor surface ○ Use a vacuum cleaner to remove garbage and dust on the floor surface.
○ Wipe stains on the floor with a diluted neutral detergent. Wipe off stains that are difficult to remove.
○ To prevent detergent from accumulating in the groove, wipe the cloth soaked with detergent as much as possible.
Floor wax remover may cause stains and bulging on the floor. Avoid using it as much as possible.
3. Wipe with a wrung cloth. ○ Wipe with a wrung cloth.
○ Wax the floor. Wipe the floor surface, especially the grooves carefully, without leaving detergent.
○ Residual detergent and moisture may cause the surface to become white and swell.
4. Sufficient drying ○ The moisture on the floor surface and grooves can be completely dried before waxing. The time required varies depending on the season, but it takes about half a day or more.
○ If it is not fully dried, the floor wax will not adhere tightly to the floor surface, which will affect the appearance and cause whitening.
5. Floor waxing method ○ Shake the container with floor wax and stir well.
○ Before waxing the floor of the room as a whole, perform a partial trial in corners of the room and other unobtrusive places to confirm that there is no abnormality.
○ In order to prevent floor wax from contaminating wall skirtings and furniture, cover the above areas with tape.
○ Use a clean cloth to fully dip the floor wax so that it does not drip.
○ Do not pour the floor wax directly on the floor, otherwise it will cause stains and ring marks.
○ Carefully follow the direction of the wood grain on the floor, and do not miss the coating or uneven thickness.
○ Too little smearing will cause uneven shading, and too much smearing will cause poor film formation. Maintaining a uniform thickness is the key to waxing.
○ Do not dilute floor wax with water.
○ The waxing tool can use a waxing mop, which is easy to operate and has good results.
6. Do not walk on the floor before drying the floor wax. It usually takes 20 minutes to 1 hour for the floor to be waxed and dried.
○ If there is missing coating, make up.
○ If the waxing method is used twice, it should be done after the second application.
○ Waxing once every 6 months can keep the floor beautiful for a long time.
- Previous: Carpet cleaning
- - 6 - 13 高空外墙清洗翻新知识 2017-6-13 High-altitude exterior wall cleaning and renovation knowledge