Large area wasteland cleaning
Large area wasteland cleaning
Fundamental contentsAfter the house is renovated or painted, there will be a lot of construction waste and decoration waste on the ground and wall tiles, such as: cement blocks, paint points, (paint points), glass glue, etc. There will be a layer of dust inside and outside the cabinet, glass There will also be a lot of decoration garbage such as paint spots and cement blocks.
These garbage and stains must be cleaned in the wasteland cleaning. Therefore, the wasteland cleaning is a very difficult, complicated and laborious work. The quality of land reclamation and cleaning directly affects the quality and grade of your future home, and affects your physical and mental health.
Therefore, there are quite important requirements for land reclamation. The following are the more important aspects of land reclamation and cleaning:
1) Clean up the wasteland cleaning site 2) Vacuum in order from top to bottom, and then perform necessary operations,
3) Make necessary observations and inspections of the overall space to find out the objects that need to be cleaned.
4) First carry out necessary special cleaning treatment for key areas.
Definition of wasteland:
Land reclamation is the first cleaning project. Because construction projects often leave a lot of rubbish and dirt, various ground stones, and cement slurry blocks, paint, glass glue, water stains, rust, etc. on the walls, all of which must be worked in land reclamation. It is a difficult, complicated, and labor-intensive job to clean it in China. The quality of the wasteland reclamation project directly affects the quality and grade of cleaning work in the future. Therefore, there is a very important requirement for cleaning up wasteland. It focuses on the problems of stains, garbage and dust left over from the decoration. The purpose is to clean all the pollution caused by the construction or decoration of the building, and also to leave a convenient way for future cleanliness.
Service objects: old and new buildings, factories, offices, etc. are handed over to the cleaning company for cleaning before new construction, decoration, or use.
Services: Wiping glass, comprehensive dust removal, surface maintenance, floor cleaning, kitchen and toilet decontamination and disinfection, decoration trace cleaning, waxing, etc.
1. Clean the glass:
Use glass scraper, wiper, non-foamed glass water, strong cleaning agent, remove dirt (including window frame cleaning, cleaning of protective film, vacuum cleaning of window seams, cleaning company reminds you to use some glass for stubborn cement dispensing (Removed with a shovel), the potion has antistatic components, and the wiped glass and window frame are bright and shiny without staining.
2. Take care of dust:
Use high-power vacuum cleaners and dust collectors to wipe all the walls, countertops, heating hoods, ceilings, decorative ceilings, various cabinets, screens, lamps, and other dust-prone materials, supplies, furniture surfaces, and then wipe them. Professional maintenance, the use of magnetic cleaning agents, stainless steel brightener, iron water and cleaning wax can be coated with a protective film on various materials to make it brighter, and daily maintenance is easier.
3. Wash the floor:
The surface of the floor tiles is treated with a powerful floor scrubber combined with a hard floor cleaning agent, and cleaned by a vacuum suction machine to make the floor more shiny.
4. Decontamination of kitchen and toilet:
Use acid cleaning agents, effective degreasing agents, water rust cleaning agents, disinfectants and other professional agents to make various equipment and utensils in the kitchen clean and bright, easier to care for.
5. Cleaning of decoration marks: For paint points, glue marks, paint points, cement blocks, pencil marks left after decoration, use cleaning balls, professional spatula, glue remover, dilution and other special agents for fine processing.
6. Waxing treatment:
In order to protect the expensive, brittle and hard surface floor materials (wood flooring, marble, granite, etc.) must be waxed. Firstly, the ground is sealed with a sealing wax to isolate the air, water, and dust, which is easier to clean and prevent abrasion, thereby extending the service life and playing a role of anti-scratch and anti-static. Waxing by professionals, the wax is evenly distributed, the thickness is moderate, and the appearance is beautiful.
7, stone protection, crystal hard processing:
It is a more scientific, effective and convenient stone care technology. All parameters are better than traditional waxing technology. The initial cost is higher than waxing, but the long-term care cost is lower. Using this technology can greatly improve the service life of the stone and the waterproof, Anti-oil, anti-fouling, brightening, hardening effect.
Service standards Glass standards: visually without water marks, no fingerprints, no stains, bright and clean.
Bathroom standards: no color difference on the wall, no obvious stains, no paint spots, no glue marks, clean and bright sanitary ware, bright and clean stainless steel pipes, no dead corners on the floor, no omissions, no odor.
Kitchen standards: no color difference on the wall, no obvious stains, no paint spots, no glue marks, bright and clean stainless steel pipes, no dead corners on the floor, no omissions.
Standards for bedrooms and halls: no dust on the walls, clean lamps, clean and no glue stains on the switch box, no dust and no glue points on the exhaust vents and air conditioning outlets;
Door and frame standards: no glue stains, no paint spots, smooth and shiny touch, no dust on the door edges.
Ground standards: no glue stains on wooden floors, clean; no dust on tiles, no paint spots, no cement stains, shiny; no stains, no glue spots, high gloss.
Implementation standards Regarding wasteland cleaning standards, cleaning companies in different regions are very different, and customers generally just say "clean" in general. According to most relevant information on the Internet, the following reference standards are more accurate and practical:
Standards for glass: no water marks, no fingerprints, no stains, bright and clean.
Standards for wall tiles and floors: wooden floors are free of glue stains and clean; wall and floor tiles are free of dust, paint spots, and stains.
Precautions Tool Preparation:
Such as large-scale vacuum cleaners, multi-functional floor cleaners, glass set tools, extension rods, ladders, buckets, hoe, marble blades, scrapers. Applicator, etc.
Preparation of pharmacy:
Such as all-round cleaners, glass cleaners, tile cleaners, ceramic seams, glue removers, stain removers, acid cleaners, toilet cleaners, stainless steel cleaners, stainless steel brighteners, furniture waxes, etc.
Land reclamation procedure 1. First, clean up the decoration garbage left on the site;
2. Vacuum from top to bottom;
3. Wipe the glass: first wipe the glass frame with a towel, then dilute the diluted glass solution with a water applicator, and apply the glass evenly from top to bottom. Remove any stubborn stains with a spatula and repeat the above process. Use a scraper to scrape from top to bottom, wipe the water marks left on the frame with a dry towel, and wipe the water marks on the glass with newspaper.
4. Bathroom: adhere to the top-down principle, first identify the material of the bathroom roof, whether it is PVC or aluminum-plastic board or paint, and then use different cleaning methods to clean according to different materials; use a cleaning ball or It is a brush to clean the wall of the bathroom, focusing on the gaps in the tiles, and the glue marks, paint spots, and cement stains left on the tile surface. Use a towel to clean the bathroom's sanitary ware, and use stainless steel cleaning liquid to clean various faucets and pipes. The floor machine performs post-cleaning of the floor tiles (wood flooring cannot be used with a floor scrubber), especially the corners of the floor. Use the cleaning ball and blade to perform targeted decontamination and remove cement stains on the corners that the floor scrubber cannot wash. Wait; then, after checking that there are no omissions, wipe the faucet and other pipes with a dry towel.
5. Kitchen: The procedure is the same as above. Note: Because there are many stainless steel fittings in the kitchen, cleaning should be the focus.
6. Bedrooms and halls: Use dusters or vacuum cleaners for dust removal on the walls, and wipe the lamps, switch boxes, smoke exhaust units, air conditioning outlets, and air outlets.
7. Door and frame: distinguish the material of the door, wipe it with a towel after diluting it with a professional cleaner, the procedure is also from top to bottom, stack the towels into squares, and wipe from left to right from the top of the door. There must be no omissions Glue stains can be treated with glue remover; the procedure of the frame is the same as the cleaning procedure of the door, and there must be no omissions and no dead ends.
8. Floor cleaning: After finishing all the work, the floor is cleaned. The floor must also be divided into materials, whether it is wooden floor, tile or stone. After the separation, choose a special cleaner to dilute. Start cleaning. Adhesive stains on the ground can be removed with a blade, and stubbornness can be treated with a glue remover. After the process is completed, the foreman should check it once and confirm that there is nothing left to evacuate the site.
9, ground line: wipe with a towel, use a blade to remove all kinds of glue marks, paint spots, etc.
10. Wall surface: pay attention to the material when cleaning the wall, and pay attention to the impurities left on the wall of the stone and wooden board.
- - 6 - 13 高空外墙清洗翻新知识 2017-6-13 High-altitude exterior wall cleaning and renovation knowledge