- - 6 - 13 高空外墙清洗翻新知识 2017-6-13 High-altitude exterior wall cleaning and renovation knowledge
How to clean and maintain the glass in your home
Glass makes our living environment more exquisite, smart and beautiful. We also need glass to decorate in our lives, and we need to add some glass jewelry to decorate. The cleaning and maintenance of glass by Hefei Procter & Gamble Company makes us feel refreshed.Glass appears as a screen, wall decoration, background wall or space partition, and has become a wonderful artistic expressive material in the home space. Especially in the summer decoration market, the clever use of some glass jewelry can make the home more agile and refreshing. Door mirrors, screen mirrors, and mirror paintings made of high-grade lens glass will add elegance and elegance to the room.
But even the most beautiful things will lose their original luster if they are not carefully taken care of. So next I will share some glass cleaning and maintenance methods.
1. Do not hit the glass surface with force. Usually, it is better to cover with a table cloth to prevent the glass surface from scratching. When placing things on glass furniture, handle them gently and avoid collisions.
2. For daily cleaning, wipe with a wet towel or newspaper. In case of stains, you can use a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar to remove it. In addition, you can also use glass cleaners currently on the market. Stronger solution cleaning. Winter glass surface is easy to frost. It can be wiped with a cloth dipped in concentrated saline or white wine, which works well.
3. Once the patterned frosted glass is dirty, you can use a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wipe it in a circular motion along the pattern to remove it. In addition, you can also drip kerosene on the glass or dry it with chalk dust and gypsum powder dipped in water, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton, so that the glass is clean and bright.
4, glass furniture is best placed in a relatively fixed place, do not move back and forth randomly; to place objects smoothly, heavy objects should be placed on the bottom of the glass furniture to prevent the furniture's center of gravity from being unstable. In addition, keep away from humidity, keep away from stoves, and keep away from chemicals such as acids and alkalis to prevent corrosion and deterioration.
5. Using cling film and wet cloth sprayed with detergent can also make the glass which is often full of oil stains "rebirth". First, spray the glass all over with cleaning agent, and then cling to the cling film to soften the solidified oil stains. After ten minutes, remove the cling film and wipe it with a damp cloth. To keep the glass smooth and bright, you must always clean it by hand. If there is any handwriting on the glass, you can rub it with water and rub it with a damp cloth. If there is paint on the glass, you can wipe it with cotton dipped in hot vinegar. Can make it bright like crystal.