- - 6 - 13 高空外墙清洗翻新知识 2017-6-13 High-altitude exterior wall cleaning and renovation knowledge
Cleaning common sense after new house renovation
First, the cleaning and maintenance of the carpet1. Care method of carpet 1) Vacuuming effect: comb and loosen the carpet fibers, and absorb more than 80% of dry dirt.
Equipment: vertical and horizontal vacuum cleaners.
2) Stain treatment effect: Remove in time to prevent fibers from becoming brittle, sticking, and breaking due to stain penetration.
Tools: soft brush, towel, special stain remover, cleaner.
3) Dry cleaning effect of woven pad: Wash the surface of the carpet through foam.
Equipment / detergent: 20 inch 175 rpm floor wiper, high foam carpet cleaner.
4) Rotary shampoo dry cleaning effect: Wash the carpet surface and support layer by foam.
Equipment / detergent: 20-inch 175 rpm floor scrubber, high foam carpet cleaner, electronic foam box release type / foam first, water tank release type / post foam 5) Wash-down carpet cleaning effect: thoroughly suck the carpet Deep dirt and carpet surface are sprayed with water, brushed, and absorbed at one time.
Equipment / detergent: Split-type extractor, integrated extractor, foam-free carpet cleaner.
2. Caring steps 1) Clean the carpet daily and vacuum the stains and stains. 2) Clean the carpet weekly by vacuuming, removing stains, dry foam penetration, or flannel pad polishing. 3) Clean the carpet regularly, vacuuming, removing stains, and drying. Foam-type cleaning method 4) Thoroughly clean carpet cleaning, stain-removal, and suction-type cleaning methods 3. Factors affecting the effect of carpet stain treatment 1) Time of occurrence / timeliness of treatment 2) Type of stain 3) Carpet material 4) Several Second treatment / judgment, choose the correct method for the cleaning agent 4. A regular cleaning and maintenance process 1) Vacuuming 2) Remove local stains 3) Wet carpet; Dispose a small amount of non-foam carpet cleaner in the water, spray the carpet surface to make dry matter soften.
4) Machine cleaning (dry bubble or pumping)
5) For drying and urgent use, a blow dryer can be prepared for quick drying.
6) Vacuum, (must be used for dry-bubble cleaning, vacuum-cleaning is not required)
Second, the use of alcohol scrubbing is prohibited for the maintenance of leather sofas. Avoid placing in direct sunlight and damp places.
If there are oil stains or cream, use a dry rag to dry, then scrub with shampoo, and finally clean with water.
When there is ballpoint pen oil, use an eraser as soon as possible and wipe it off.
If oil or dirt is generated, first scrub with soapy water and then clean with water.
When stained with beer, sodium carbonate (baking soda), coffee, etc., first scrub with soapy water and then clean with water.
3. Maintenance of the wall surface Maintenance of the hard wall surface The maintenance of the hard wall surface is different from that of the hard floor, because there is less friction on the wall surface, mainly due to splashes of dust, water drops, etc. In the hall, it is mainly dust. . The cleaning and maintenance method is to wipe off the floating ash on the surface every day and clean and maintain it regularly with spray wax water. The wax water not only has a cleaning effect, but also forms a transparent protective film on the surface layer, which is more convenient for daily cleaning. The wall of the bathroom should be cleaned regularly with alkaline cleaners, and must be washed with water after washing, otherwise the surface will lose its luster.
Maintenance of wallpaper wall surface Regularly vacuum clean the wallpaper wall. Pay attention to changing the vacuum cleaner's suction head. If you find special dirt every day, wipe it off. Wash the water-resistant wall with water. After washing, use a dry towel to dry. Yes; for non-water-resistant walls, you can wipe with an eraser or wipe with a towel dipped in some cleaning solution and wipe gently. In short, you must remove the dirt in time, otherwise permanent marks will be left over time.
Fourth, the common sense of cleaning the furniture should be wiped with cotton yarn, soft cloth, do not scrub with water, do not use soapy water or alkaline water, this will affect the surface finish of the furniture, and even cause paint to fall off.
When the boiling water cup burns white marks on the furniture's lacquer mask, there are two ways to remove the burn marks.
(1) Wipe with kerosene or alcohol toilet water solvent:
(2) Dip cork into tea and wipe it.
The simple way to restore the luster of furniture: add a little vinegar in hot water, then wipe it gently with a soft cloth dipped in vinegar water. After the water is completely dry, polish the furniture with glazing wax to restore its luster. Beautiful white furniture will turn yellow for a long time, which is too unattractive. If you wipe it with toothpaste, it will change. But do not use too much force during operation, otherwise the paint film will be damaged.
Use milk to remove odors from furniture. First place a cup of boiled milk inside the furniture (cabinet), close the cabinet door tightly, and take it out after the milk has cooled, the original odor in the furniture will disappear.
The furniture is messed up by children with crayon. How to remove the crayon marks? Just wipe with a soft cloth moistened with toothpaste and remove it.
A few drops of glycerin in the water can be used to clean the furniture.
It is very troublesome to store small fragmentary drawers. It is necessary to remove them one by one each time. In fact, if you cover the mouthpiece of the vacuum cleaner with plastic window gauze or gauze, and then directly enter the drawer to vacuum, the above tedious process can be greatly simplified.
V. Daily Care Tips for Fabric Sofas 1. Do not place near fire, high temperature or direct sunlight.
2. Do not touch the colored aqueous solution and acid-base solution. If you accidentally spill water, immediately absorb the moisture with a cloth. If you spill colored liquids and other harmful liquids, immediately blot dry and send to dry cleaning.
3. The cloth cover of the movable part can be removed and washed, but it is only suitable for dry cleaning. (Please dry clean at a reputable dry cleaner to prevent bad dry cleaners from washing with water instead of dry cleaning.)
4. Often use a household vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the surface of the sofa.
Six, simple cleaning hood method First fill cold water into the autoclave and boil, remove the pressure limiting valve when the steam is continuously discharged, then open the range hood, and point the steam water plug at the rotating fan blade.
Because the hot water vapor is continuously flushed into the fan blades and other components, the oil sewage will flow into the waste oil cup (pipe). Until there is no more oil in the oil cup, the range hood has been cleaned, and the pressure cooker can be stopped.
7. Use salt to remove the soup on the carpet. For families with children, the soup often drips on the carpet. Do not wipe it with a damp cloth. Soak the water with a clean dry cloth or hand towel, and then sprinkle some salt on the stains. After the salt surface penetrates and absorbs, suck the salt away with a vacuum cleaner, and then level the carpet with a brush.
Eighth, the common sense of home wooden floor maintenance After laying the wooden floor in the room, it did bring a luxurious decoration effect. However, if you want to keep the wooden floor smooth, tidy, bright and comfortable, and moisturize the wood and effectively prevent insects and ants from erosion, you should pay attention to repair and maintenance.
Generally speaking, the floor should be kept dry and clean to avoid contact with a large amount of water, and it is not allowed to wipe with alkaline or soapy water. In case of stains, it can be removed by grinding with steel wool. Wax at regular intervals. It can also be painted and maintained. Brush a layer of polyester varnish (UV paint) or polyurethane varnish every other year or so. If the heater leaks, it must be wiped clean in time. Do not directly expose to the sun or electric oven to avoid drying too fast and the ground cracking. After laying the painted floor, direct sunlight should be reduced as much as possible to prevent the paint from being exposed to excessive ultraviolet rays, which will cause cracking and aging in advance. Do not throw lit cigarette butts or match sticks on the clean wooden floor, so as not to burn the surface of the floor. At the same time, do not directly contact the floor with hot objects such as hot water basins and hot rice cookers.